EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT THESE NEED EDITING
1. How does Box Smart Storage work and how much does it cost?
You can email us to book a collection slot. Once collected we will transport your items to secure storage providing photographs of your items neatly and professional packed into your personal storage container which we call a SMARTPOD. You can add or remove storage at any time. When you need your items back, simply call or email and we will return them to you on a date and time and location which suits you
Box Smart Storage offers a lowest cost guarantee with a simple and straightforward approach to storage. for both individuals and businesses. It costs £15.99 per 35sqft of storage.
2. How come Box Smart Storage is so cheap?
First, you don’t have to pay for taking things to a self-storage unit.
We come to you.
Second, we store as a collective, meaning that the community comes together to share space. This means you cut out expensive corporate employees, offices and excessive profits.
Think that’s great? We’ll even do the lifting, driving. And packing if you don’t want to do it yourself.
3. What Can I Store?
Anything except the following:
-Any single item that is longer than 2.25m
-Living things (e.g. fish, animals or house plants)
-Illegal/controlled substances of any kind
-Liquids of any kind
-Food or perishables
-Hazardous materials (i.e. anything containing gas, anything combustible/flammable, firearms, explosives, used tires, chemicals, radioactive/biological/toxic materials, anything containing asbestos)
-Any items that give off smells/fumes.
For a complete list of prohibited items please see our T&Cs
4. What Area Does Box Smart Storage Cover?
We cover the entire Central Scotland area including areas such as East Kilbride, Newton Mearns, Eaglesham, Coatbridge, Airdrie, Kilsyth, Kirkintilloch, Bishopbriggs, Motherwell and Hamilton.
5. What is the Minimum Time I Can Store For?
You can store for as little as 2 days.
6. What is Box Smart Storage’s Opening Times?
We are open from 7am – 11pm, 7 days a week. We operate the UK’s best storage customer care.
7. Can Box Smart Storage help me load/unload my storage when they collect and return?
Yes of course we will. Loading is £19.99 per half hour labour.
8. Can I move my things from another storage facility to yours?
Yes, of course. We are happy to collect your storage and bring it to our community storage that gives back! Just let us know when and where to pick up and we’ll see you there.
What’s more, if your moving storage to us from another company, the collection and loading is free.
9. Can I visit or add to my things in storage?
Absolutely, all that’s needed is one days notice. Call us on 0800 987 550 to organise
10. How many team members will be there for loading/offloading?
2 loaders at a minimum. You are welcome to help with loading to speed things up.
11. Do I have to pay for the van, fuel or driving time?
No, its completely free.
12. I moved outside my original area, how do I get my stored items back?
Not a problem, We will deliver the items back to you for free within 10 miles of your original location after which there is a small charge per 50 miles.
13. Does Box Smart Storage provide boxes and packing materials?
Yes and they are great value. Just ask us for details. There are also some convenient packs which differ depending on the number of bedrooms your packing up.
14. Will Box Smart Storage disassemble and reassemble my items?
Of course we will assemble and disassemble furniture!
We will not be held liable for anything that goes wrong with disassembling or reassembling your furniture.
15. Does Box Smart Storage pack my items?
Yes of course! We will ensure they are packed as safely as we can.
16. Can I store furniture?
Certainly! However, no single item can be longer than 2.25m
17. Will Box Smart Storage wait whilst I pack?
We can. However, to save on loading, pack before we arrive.
18. How do I prepare for my pick-up?
Box Smart Storage will be here to guide you through any questions so feel free to call us/ email us or facebook message us as many times as you like.
Here are some packing tips:
Label your boxes clearly.
This is important if boxes look similar and you need to visit to remove something.
Pack boxes tightly.
Surround items with crumpled newspaper, packing paper or bubble wrap. This will help prevent breakages.
Pick Up and Delivery Questions
19. How does the storage collection work?
Our moving team comes to your preferred address at a pre arranged 1 hour time window. We’ll call you 30 minutes before we arrive.
20. How Do I Make Sure My Possessions Are Safe?
Your Storage will be kept in a locked unit with only 1 key holder, 24 hour CCTV and we will provide an inventory on collection.
21. How do I organise the return?
Call us, Email us or Facebook message us. We can return the same day on request. How about that!
22. Is there a minimum charge.
Yes, for loading during collection, a minimum of 1hr is applicable. For storage, there is a 7 day minimum charge and our 4 weeks for £4 offer only applies when your storage term is longer than 8 weeks
23. How can I book my storage in?
Call us on 0800 987 5550, email email@example.com or facebook message us @boxsmartstorage